Toothpaste R.O.C.S. PRO "Delicate Whitening Sweet Mint"
Extra gentle formula for the flawless beauty of your smile
INDICATIONS FOR USE
INDICATIONS FOR USE
The PRO Delicate whitening toothpaste ensures a complex protection for the teeth and gums, the removal and prevention of the formation of colored dental plaque and polishes the enamel.
The R.O.C.S. PRO whitening toothpaste formulas are based on the PRO-Systems modern professional technologies
ENZYME AND MINERALS PRO-SYSTEM protects against caries and inflammatory periodontal diseases*
• Whitens the enamel by removing pigmentation and discolored dental plaque
• Gives the teeth a shine thanks to its polishing properties and an active saturation of the enamel of the teeth with calcium and phosphorus
• Designed for everyday use
Choose SWEET MINT if you prefer a pleasant taste with a hint of sweet mint.
*Confirmed during clinical trials.
Sorbitol, Silica, Glycerin, Aqua, Xylitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Xanthan gum, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Bromelain, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, o-cymen-5-ol
Mechanism of action
XYLITOL protects against cariogenic bacteria
Calcium strengthens enamel, returns to it natural whiteness
Ingredients in the composition slow the formation of stains, contribute to the preservation of whiteness and gloss
Minty aroma crafted using unique ingredients gives you an incredibly long-lasting freshness of the breath and a feeling of smooth, clean enamel
Unique non-abrasive complex cleans, brightens and polishes tooth enamel
How to care for the oral cavity?
The most important thing in the process of tooth brushing is to remove plaque from all surfaces of your teeth, because the pathogenic bacteria are mostly concentrated in plaque.
ln order not to forget to "clean all the teeth" set the following order of tooth brushing:
1. Start brushing from right to left, brush the upper teeth first and then the lower, first оп the outside and then оп the inside.
2. You have to perform 8-10 clearing motions at each section.
3. Do not forget to brush the chewing surface of the teeth.